PSALT — Presbyterians Standing for Apostolic Love and Truth — is a national movement which aims at building the Presbyterian Church into a thoroughly biblical and Reformed expression of Christian discipleship and witness.
Most Recently Posted
- See details about our spring conference here. You can register for it here using
- PSALT’s Spring Conference “True to God’s Word” – Friday, May 12 – Saturday, May 13, 2017, at Vaughan Community Church, Vaughan ON. Engage in discernment and fellowship over two full days of panel discussions, breakout sessions and plenary speakers addressing the emerging theological challenges. Read more.
- 14 Questions for the PCC to consider in 2017 – Read more.
- A Letter from the Committee on Church Doctrine: This commentary is in response to the Body, Mind and Soul Study Guide… Read more.
- “Speaking Truth in Love: A Forum on Human Sexuality” – The Presbytery of Hamilton hosted this day-long forum on Saturday, January 30th, 2016, at Chedoke Presbyterian Church, Hamilton, Ontario. The videos from this forum are now available… Read more.