PSALT — Presbyterians Standing for Apostolic Love and Truth — is a national movement which aims at building the Presbyterian Church into a thoroughly biblical and Reformed expression of Christian discipleship and witness.
Most Recently Posted
- Roland De Vries has written an article showing that approving of blessing same-sex marriage actually redefines marriage: When a half measure isn’t a half measure.
- Results from PSALT’s Spring Conference “True to God’s Word” – Friday, May 12 – Saturday, May 13, 2017, at Vaughan Community Church, Vaughan ON. Over 80 people registered from across Canada, and the conference exceeded the organizers’ expectations. Visit our conference page for links to the manuscripts and PowerPoint slides for the five main talks and a devotional.
- 14 Questions for the PCC to consider in 2017 – Read more.
- A Letter from the Committee on Church Doctrine: This commentary is in response to the Body, Mind and Soul Study Guide… Read more.
- “Speaking Truth in Love: A Forum on Human Sexuality” – The Presbytery of Hamilton hosted this day-long forum on Saturday, January 30th, 2016, at Chedoke Presbyterian Church, Hamilton, Ontario. The videos from this forum are now available… Read more.